IM LADY MY EXPERIENCE IN SENEGAL

You can share here your experience.
/
Faites-nous partager vos expériences en relation avec l'Afrique.

IM LADY MY EXPERIENCE IN SENEGAL

New postby sandraspain on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 am

Hello friends, Im lady from Spain (35) and had 8 weeks in Senegal helping in several sanitary projects for an international organitation.I had sex the same day I arrived . I was born to please all kind of dreams, and to please men make me very happy.
I never had black cock before but is true are different, not only because the size, but the way the move and fuck.
I have a very meaty pussy and is great to see how a black cock is inside my vagina streaching it, and how goes in and out, for me is very easy to cum, and men feel it with the cock because the contactions and the extra juice.
I checked mens cock during the medical tests and when I liked it I sucked or fucked with my pussy, I did with several local doctors too and some shared me with other men or with other women, I did with very young girls too but with a lot of experience.
I have a very decent look, Im very discrete but have to admit I am very dirty in sex,always was, and had great time during my days in Senegal.
I found men with real horse size cock and I had all inside having same sensation when vagina or anal, I mean total open.
I found a Belgian lady on her 50´s she was there because she loved it as me, we shared lot of experiences and travelled together.She discovered africa when 20 and went there every year, she really knew how to contact and to pay others to provide xxl cocks.
Some doctors shared me with other girls, and some but few of them with young boys or big cock men.
Now Im in Spain again I fuck big cocks too,from all places in europe, but I miss the african men, I thick I loved because they were so happy having a white pussy to destroy hearing me when I told them how big they had and I never had before.
Maybe I can use this forum to make friends and keep in touch my email is sandraspain2020@gmail.com I will try to upload a picture of me tell me if you like. Kisses
Attachments
01 copy.jpg
01 copy.jpg (31.85 KiB) Viewed 13709 times
sandraspain

Advertisement

Visit Monstercockwebsite

Re: IM LADY MY EXPERIENCE IN SENEGAL

New postby blackjack on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Could you visit Nigeria anytime soon?
blackjack

New postby arnokino on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:07 am

la prochaine fois contacte moi :D
arnokino

New postby ALEXY75 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Fake profile. Faux profil. Faux message. Ne tombez pas dans le piege. Dont fall in that trap
ALEXY75

Return to Experience in Africa